Vanilla Ice Cream can be prepared easily from home which is a very tasty dessert liked by kids and adults alike. Learn how to prepare Vanilla Ice Cream at home
- heavy cream – 2 cups
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean
- If using a vanilla bean, slice the pod in half lengthwise with a paring knife and scrape the seeds out using the dull edge of the knife. Add the vanilla bean seeds or vanilla extract and the sweetened condensed milk in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Add heavy cream to a mixing bowl and whip on high for several minutes until stiff peaks form. Turn the mixer on low and slowly add the vanilla mixture to the heavy cream.
- Once combined, pour into a freezer-safe container and freeze at least 6 hours to overnight.